closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: shoulderless spring bar!!

shoulderless spring bar!!

right gents...went to change a strap on my latest purchase and it has shoulderless spring bars! and the lugs do not have the pin holes in them, from what i gather from a quick search is that these must now be cut off? is this correct?

what would be you guys preferred method for removal..the strap being quite tough will only push to the side to reveal 2mm max of the spring bar so not much room available? just want some advice before i cock this up :roll:

and can anyone recommend anywhere i can get some new spring bars from? maybe 2mm thick same as the current bars, i prefer this thickness over slimmer bars, they do feel solid!

Master

Re: shoulderless spring bar!!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193241

also a certain amount of advice here

Re: shoulderless spring bar!!

ideally i'd like to keep the strap so i will use the wire cutters as a last resort!

a junior hacksaw might do the job so i will track one down and have a go with that..i do have a dremmel but i dont fancy having a blade spinning at 9000rpm 1mm away from the lugs!!

just had a quick look at cousins..they dont do what im after im afraid..i need a 24mm either single/double flange or double shoulder one end (this one is perfect), but they dont go to 24mm, i will have a little search around