closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cyma WWW

Cyma WWW

My first WWW arrived this morning, picked up at a not unreasonable BIN price on fleabay. It's surprisingly large at nearly 38mm less the crown. I hope I'm not going to be dragged down the slippery slope of trying to collect all 12(?) WWWs :shock:

After I bought it I realised it had categorised under ladies' watches vintage - (Women's Wrist Waterproof? :wink: ).

I found this excellent resource on WWW watches - http://www.sfu.ca/~mmh/BritishX.htm

Master
    Congratualtions!

That is a handsome watch! Nice example-all complete! Take care-there are many more www types to collect out there! :wink:

Have not had one. That link is excellent. There are some nice watches-but the Cyma must be one of the better ones. It looks the business.

Best Wishes,

Pottinger+ :)

P.S. Which one is next?! :D

Nice find David. The Cyma is one of the nicest of the affordable WWW's in my humble opinion. I bought two myself today (amongst other WWW's) :wink:

Cheers

Foggy

Nice watch. It's the only www I own. Curiously, mine doesn't need reluming (OK it does, but I'm not bothered). Rather, the numerals need repainting on the dial. The following pic makes it look better than it really is:

Anyone know where I can get this done? Obviously, I'd rather not have a redial done.