closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Generation 2 RAF Chrono

Seiko Generation 2 RAF Chrono

A friend is selling what appears to be a Seiko Generation 2 Pilots Chronograph.

It's in an almost new condition and has military markings on the back, so I'm guessing it's been issued.

I've been told to make an offer if i'm interested (which I am), so can you folks guide me on what i should expect to pay for such a piece.

Cheers

Depending on how much a friend is the friend you can drift from £200-£350 ... assuming (of course) it is an actual issued piece. Somewhere in-between those two figures and nobody gets hurt. If it is in 'as new' condition it will be a good watch to have.

If you do end-up getting it ... take some pictures and show us.

john
    THIN is the new BLACK

Thanks for that John.

The friend is more of a guy I say hi to when I see, so I will be trying to get the best price I can.

If it becomes mine I will post some pictures here.

Thanks again.

141saxon

rafseiko2nd gen

hi mate get it for £200 if you can if in good con dont pay more ill sell you one for that much

Re: rafseiko2nd gen

Quote Originally Posted by 141saxon
    hi mate get it for £200 if you can if in good con dont pay more ill sell you one for that much
    Well if I cant get it for £200 I'll give you a shout, do you know where i could get a 1st Gen 4 button from?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Foggy is da MAN to ask 8)

141saxon
    hi bobajob did you get sorted i have 1st 2nd +2nd non lume all issued raf seikos maybe sell the lot for the right price took me 2 years to get the right ones no crap here many thanks dave