closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling 22mm Strap Recommendations?

Apprentice

Breitling 22mm Strap Recommendations?

Hello all,

first time poster here. I've just picked up an Airwolf Raven and am looking to get a few leather straps to replace the rubber OEM that came with the watch. Can anybody recommend any straps? My local AD quoted me £135 and up to a three month wait if I ordered an OEM leather strap.

Many thanks

Re: Breitling 22mm Strap Recommendations?

I used to wear some nice Kaufmann Straps on my gone Breitling Steelfish. Very good quality for the money. Hirsch is also nice.

Waccex sell a few BOB straps styled after Breitling. No experience of quality though.

The BOB ones are pretty good value for money, and are pretty similar to the OEM versions.

There shouldn't be a 3 month wait - try a different dealer, and see if they beat the price also!

Ash

Apprentice

Many thanks for the recommendations. I've just picked up another rubber strap from JudgeBaxter. I go to the US next month and have been told that ADs are more willing to discount straps than in the UK, so I might try my arm over there.

Once again thanks for the heads up on the other straps.

Cousins have some very nice Bellini Croc straps. I have a 22mm brown heavy padded with rice stitching on a Hamilton and it goes very well with it. They are very similar to the Breitling OEM straps.

Apprentice

SanchoPanza

Thanks for the tip. I had a look at their website. Those padded Bellini straps look pretty good, in fact they look almost identical to the OEM straps I've seen. The price isn't bad too, about 40% less than Breitling charge. Is your Bellini waterproof in the slightest bit? Just wondering if it is made from Kodiak leather or something similar.
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by lewisanderson
    SanchoPanza

Thanks for the tip. I had a look at their website. Those padded Bellini straps look pretty good, in fact they look almost identical to the OEM straps I've seen. The price isn't bad too, about 40% less than Breitling charge. Is your Bellini waterproof in the slightest bit? Just wondering if it is made from Kodiak leather or something similar.
    I don't believe it's waterproof, the only thing it says on the inside of it is "genuine crocodile".

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Sancho Panza
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisanderson
    SanchoPanza

I don't believe it's waterproof, the only thing it says on the inside of it is "genuine crocodile".
    Think I'll order one. The Bellini is about 3 or four times cheaper than the OEM Breitling crocs.

I have a crocodile on my titanium White faced CA and it looks the part

Master

+1 for the croc are you going buckle or deployment,

Mark