closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New poster, a few pics...you like?

New poster, a few pics...you like?

OK, I'll join in the fun. I came on here to move my Monaco, so what has replaced it?

Here we are, any thoughts?:

Re: New poster, a few pics...you like?

Sorry, that probably sounds a bit uppity. Just sharing my pleasure!

That did not sound 'uppity' but please explain how you joined today to swop your previous watch and already in the span of one day has swopped your Monaco and received another one .....or did you not get it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mjrennie
    OK, I'll join in the fun. I came on here to move my Monaco, so what has replaced it?

Here we are, any thoughts?:
    About the Rolex; it sure is blue

Sure.

I have been looking to move my SM Monaco since I got this beauty about 3 weeks ago; it's a great watch the SM, but you need to wear it. Thing is, this TT Sub just demands to be worn slightly more. I have the SM on as I type and I have an option to long term lend it to my nephew, at the end of the day I would rather it be worn and the mechanism get it's daily workout.

I considered Ebay, but would I buy a valuable watch from there? Of course not. Sorry if it seems mercenary to join a forum to sell, I am now aware there is a whole community on here, so I am happy to contribute. I like the Rolex fourm too and sharing thoughts with like-minded watch people, such as on here.

As for being blue, yep, it really is a striking colour. It has been a grail watch for maybe 2 decades, work was going well so I toiok the plunge having got a really good discount from a local jeweller. I prefer the blue on the ceramic and I much prefer the maxi dial and significant weight gain of this 116613.

Kind regards,

Michael.