closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 74 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 8236

Thread: What do you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Quite fancy a GTV Cup as something to love for a bit...
    A friend of mine is selling his if you want me to put you in contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Puntsdog View Post
    I've had a little yarn with the vendor on Alfabook about it today. He seemed delighted that the car had gone to a proud new owner.
    I have no idea what Alfabook is, but if you have been speaking with Lee I am absolutely delighted he thinks that. I am certainly proud and smitten!

Master
    Apologies. Alfabook is a Facebook page for Alfisti.

Quote Originally Posted by Puntsdog View Post
    Apologies. Alfabook is a Facebook page for Alfisti.
    Oh, cheers. I don't have a Facebook account, so wouldn't have come across it.

Master
    Picked this up last September. Its overkill for the way I drive and the journeys I do but I'm pretty happy with it.

The car it replaced (A5 Sportback)

Just replaced my Disco with this. Not 100% sure it's going to hold my interest despite being a great car.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimum View Post
    Just replaced my Disco with this. Not 100% sure it's going to hold my interest despite being a great car.

Your big brother says hi :-)

Master
    Swapped the pork for some bull. Had this a day and what a laugh!

Stunning!!!!!!!

Looked at at those a few times but alas I need back seats, flipping kids.....

Master
    Looks awesome!! My greatest sadness is that I don't fit into any Lambo, tried the Huracan the other day and my head is squished against the roof........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zanderpants View Post
    Looks awesome!! My greatest sadness is that I don't fit into any Lambo, tried the Huracan the other day and my head is squished against the roof........

You must be huge! I'm 6'2 and fitted surprisingly well in a Gallardo.

Lovely cars.

Master
    Loads of headroom in the coupe.I'm 6' with no problem.Spyder with roof up obviously might be a different proposition.

Master
    Sadly not for me, also don't fit into almost all Ferrari's. I am only 6ft2 but have short legs and a really long torso, knackers me with a lot of super cars........

My Dad is a lanky streak of piss just like myself, about 20 years ago he bought a Ferrari 456 GTA, plenty of room in that thing but boy was it an awful car!

The Disco in its natural habitat...

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................................^^^^^^^^ Envy...

Quote Originally Posted by waiteu2 View Post
    Swapped the pork for some bull. Had this a day and what a laugh!

Awesome mate need to see the beast :-)

I love that Lambo!

My current company whip next to our old family friend, Dora the Explorer. Dora is too useful to sell but with my daughter only just into a front facing seat this weekend, Dora's done less than 100 miles in the last year (and by my esitmate, that's 10 gallons of fuel haha).

Added another SL this weekend, this one is a 1 owner '88 500SL with only 20k on it.

All it needs is a really good clean!

Fabulous. ^
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Quote Originally Posted by PDE View Post
    Added another SL this weekend, this one is a 1 owner '88 500SL with only 20k on it.

Really tempted by one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Fabulous. ^
    Absolutely, what a great find.

On hire this week and picked it up this morning. Red lines at 6.5 thousand and hits 70 mph in second gear. Its only a Corsa. Shame I have to give it back..........................

Quote Originally Posted by gilford View Post
    Your big brother says hi :-)

Stunning - I've got a F30 330d that by normal standards is a reasonably quick car. However, a recent experience with an RS6 was humbling to say the least!

Craftsman
    Sold the VW T5 for a more practical car. The single side entrance on the van did not work with twin girls and their big car seats

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Master

What do you drive?

Just got one of these to replace the Wife's GTD. Not the fastest but a great chassis.....this has the extra 10hp, bigger brakes and LSD. Great fun.

Last edited by watchmad; 22nd February 2017 at 00:09.

Life is like a fridge , you only get out what you put in !
    Blog Entries

Tango !

Quote Originally Posted by PDE View Post

Nice.

Does anyone else think of Hart to Hart when they see this generation of SL? If it couldn't be a Pagoda I'd choose something like this to cruise LA in.

Is that from the last generation of Mercedes that will look better and better as they age? Possibly the SL will, but I can't see any of the saloon designs aging well.

Blog Entries
    Picked this up a couple of weeks back; my first foray into the 4x4 market but an impending arrival warrants it. Very happy so far although nowhere near the grunt of the outgoing Audi A3 - very noticeable but expected. These are the pics from when i went to pick it up from the dealers, and the car was filthy as i specifically asked them not to clean it (much to the managers horror) but it's going in for the full detail treatment on Wednesday so i'm looking forward to seeing the final outcome.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by CardShark View Post
    Nice.

Does anyone else think of Hart to Hart when they see this generation of SL? If it couldn't be a Pagoda I'd choose something like this to cruise LA in.
    That and Bobby Ewing's old car😉

New XC90 on order, hoping it arrives before the road tax changes at the beginning of April!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    These are the pics from when i went to pick it up from the dealers, and the car was filthy as i specifically asked them not to clean it (much to the managers horror) but it's going in for the full detail treatment on Wednesday so i'm looking forward to seeing the final outcome.
    I know what you mean about not letting the dealer clean the car, always a nervous moment inspecting your brand new car only to find loads of swirls and scratches on it.

Craftsman
    I'm just waiting for the ordering process to go through and I hope to be driving one of these by May! I'll finally be able to say FU to OPEC!!

^ That looks funky, love the colour.

Love the look of the new Tiguan. My ASX is going well. I am waiting for heavy snow and treacherous conditions to try the two 4wd modes with my proper all season tyres, then will sell it and get a hybrid of some sort.

Master
    A new 'run around'
    The MIL needed an auto so offered me this for a good price - only 25k miles - inside and out it's practically new- I'll be doing a few basic mods - sports grill, interior lighting etc an some alloys if I can find some - my youngest daughter can't wait to come home for Easter

What a lovely day today, so what better than to clean the "weekend" car and take a few pictures. I did get a few odd looks at each car park I stopped out to take pictures.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanST150 View Post
    What a lovely day today, so what better than to clean the "weekend" car and take a few pictures. I did get a few odd looks at each car park I stopped out to take pictures.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GqmEBvTuqCNFWqAZRU25FIMYsl1gdlXCih0mm5p0iNLMHljBJX-rtpeEJGV0ReaOsWkkKoMZf-K185fa1QxTWTpwyqWgERwp89aMWDSeiZjHYGrS17tGHKp8YNwL 62mydK3ntSvmaBKuphouIpOp2v2cKkOE7UA7v-7GaWhnkN7QGKa6Z8M2gvSWLQEsRpYQa8rA29MSjJTYhXxcHxKr Bn09SrNMwqvEsuKK3xgQf1q40dLxEkTd7VJLuPSvsuc5-FyuMRUnQ7QGevbOMzYhYe5WNYmSNf5zV8lM4itQzMHsyzeh78f srPj7H_SL4n9bymufP6ST9yjiMEu5--SAqW2LLZXvmqUqUE-_jJU2u1Iz0vprQb5VJzPqXM_FWPeTwWWpDpeNbccJzEFvsZhOh uyQqdHgHxX6zECgdlIU-
    B0p_yE7Pbs8b3tPiClW28CdtFz7p0xfuxVdLEEDoajru03L3WE qO4tnj1_BWA7l6Wrv2OlcJN8x_swcBeLXytT1sg32tAq_r9q5w ljvEMDtyXwqbugIpMIvhK6u4tSW4gUiODyx9nLkfHP3Ix6dmvh b0Q7wgLOHtvzuNafW74zOf1_DVIEGPGgEgGmEG9JhceQcwg8I5 MjL=w1177-h662-no[/img]
    That looks superb. i`m green with envy. Would love to have a tear about in that!

Craftsman
    Picked this up during the week

Craftsman
    Just as a counter to most of you here, mine is a 14 year old S40 Volvo 1.9 diesel. Still running great to be fair and I will not be changing it until it goes pop!

Craftsman
    I love my cars, sado car freak I am! I swapped a 981 Cayman for an Audi A6 allroad a couple of months ago and I'm really loving the total change.

Sent from my P027 using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Eoin View Post
    Picked this up during the week

How are you finding it?

I've been THIS close a few times over the last couple of years.

I find most current cars dull as ditch water, but I do like the XF.

I just worry I'm going to find it too big, fat and lazy when I have to drive it every day...

I don't want a diesel or an automatic, but I keep coming back to the XF 3.0S! (In the real world a 5 litre XFR isn't an option)

M.

PS Although I'm going to win the Euromillions tonight, so I'll post photos of my F40 on Monday

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    How are you finding it?

I just worry I'm going to find it too big, fat and lazy when I have to drive it every day...
    I am not sure it's a particularly sporty drive (though I have only really driven it at rush hour so far), and I am noticing the lag - from a standing start, it's a bit sluggish for the first bit. It's a few years since I last owned a diesel, so it's hard to tell if it's this engine, or if it's just cos I came from a GS300 with a very smooth petrol engine.

Looks wise, there was little else I was interested in and it's pretty well specced.

I am going for a longer spin tomorrow so will play around with the flappy paddles and sport mode.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    How are you finding it?

I don't want a diesel or an automatic, but I keep coming back to the XF 3.0S! (In the real world a 5 litre XFR isn't an option)

M.

PS Although I'm going to win the Euromillions tonight, so I'll post photos of my F40 on Monday
    I had a very similar thinking process and eventually went with the XF 5L petrol - naturally aspirated. Puts a smile on my face everytime - and you don't get any unwanted attention. Comfort cruiser one second but a bit of a tweak of the accelerater and you have massive power on tap.
    Last edited by Ethos; 26th March 2017 at 17:41. Reason: Typo

Loving my Brand new XC90 already! Only picked it up today but thoroughly enjoyed my drive home. Mainly motorway but got to try out the adaptive cruise control with the Pilot assist, wow!! Never had a more relaxing drive. It's such a brilliant system. Semi Autonomous driving. Hand obviously on the wheel still but the tech was fab and made a mundane journey a lot of fun.

Couple of quick shots from when I got home:

Lovely xc90. I love these. I've decided I'm going to get the new model xc60 next and can't wait already!

I love my XC90, got it at the beginning of the year and still enjoy driving it every time.

Love the XC90, such a great looking car. The XC60 Is on the shortlist for our next car.