timefactors watches
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 4,051 to 4,066 of 4066

Thread: What do you drive?

  1. #4051
    Apprentice Greenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmATeaf View Post
    Traded my old Accord for this over the weekend, my son who drove it back describes it as a beast.

    Hopefully they let you out of prison to drive it soon! Lovely motor though, got a real soft spot for this new era of BM

  2. #4052
    Master Red Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunny Bristol
    Posts
    3,584
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Thatís a lot of car for £6k. Great choice.
    I've got the 535d version which has been superb, especially for towing my home on wheels.

    Sent from my SM-T800 using TZ-UK mobile app

  3. #4053
    Master IAmATeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NW London
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ally- View Post
    M140i ?
    Sorry to the people who donít but I find the shape/design just doesnít please my eyes.

    No idea why but both the front and especially the back just look wrong?

  4. #4054
    Craftsman wileeeeeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmATeaf View Post
    Sorry to the people who donít but I find the shape/design just doesnít please my eyes.

    No idea why but both the front and especially the back just look wrong?
    Not just that. I have a 1 series - not M sport or a 140i and itís not a comfortable car at all. Far too compromised and uncomfortable. I hate it. Best part about it is the auto gear box. If it was on the company car list I would have got an A3 or bigger.

  5. #4055
    Some seriously nice cars on here. So here goes mine...

    Much like my watch collection, my car collection is also a random mix!

    My "beaters"
    Saab 9-3 V6 Aero Cabriolet
    Audi Cabriolet V6
    Volvo XC90 D5


    My "grail", only used in nice weather with obligatory posing shot in the Peak District
    Aston Martin DB9 6.0 V12




    My "project"
    An under-construction MEV Rocket



    And what it will (hopefully) look like when finished:


    I'll save you from sharing a picture of the Mrs' Honda CRV, although that is lovely too!

  6. #4056
    Love the fact that someone can casually drop a Carrera GT into this thread

  7. #4057
    A bunch of fooking posers the lot of ye

    Whereís all the Astras, Primeras and Focusís? Or is everybody in dilemma over whether to take the Landy or Quattraporte on the school run.

    Iím going to photo the wifeís Agila tomorrow and stick that pic up again.

  8. #4058
    Master IAmATeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NW London
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
    A bunch of fooking posers the lot of ye

    Iím going to photo the wifeís Agila tomorrow and stick that pic up again.
    Boys room I hope?

  9. #4059
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    435
    I'm pretty pleased with this. Little dog in the passenger seat

  10. #4060
    Craftsman Maysie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sunny Suffolk
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyl1000 View Post
    I'm pretty pleased with this. Little dog in the passenger seat
    Is that north-Norfolk?
    Old Hunstanton maybe?

    My 57 reg A4 Avant has now done 160k miles and hasn't missed a beat! I have had it from new, quite fancy changing it, but it just doesn't ever put a foot wrong.

  11. #4061
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    316
    i have just added another old banger to the fleet , a ford escort rs1600i with 1918 mile on the clock from 1983.....which i wont be driving , just pushing on and off as trailer

  12. #4062
    Master SeanST150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by P ELLIS View Post
    i have just added another old banger to the fleet , a ford escort rs1600i with 1918 mile on the clock from 1983.....which i wont be driving , just pushing on and off as trailer
    That's almost as good as this.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BaT3Ff5lyAQ/

    A McLaren F1 that's NEVER been driven.

  13. #4063
    Some more photos of the 'Popemobile' as she's 17 years old and just flew through her MOT today. It's been in the wider family since new, and hopefully has more life left in her despite the missus trying to kill her off this week; http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...-Off-Insurance



    The kids were always fond of wind down the windows races. The observant people will spot it has electrically adjustable door mirrors!



    Anyone under 25 has no idea what this is (apologies for the gratuitous but obligatory Rolex shot). My Suede album got stuck in there over 10 year ago, and it's still in there.



    The car and the watch just work so well together

    Last edited by noTAGlove; 20th October 2017 at 14:55.

  14. #4064
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Maysie View Post
    Is that north-Norfolk?
    Old Hunstanton maybe?

    My 57 reg A4 Avant has now done 160k miles and hasn't missed a beat! I have had it from new, quite fancy changing it, but it just doesn't ever put a foot wrong.
    No it's in Herne Bay. I hope it lasts as well as yours does. Are you on the long life services every 2 years or normal annual. This one has been on long life but I'm not convinced..

  15. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyl1000 View Post
    No it's in Herne Bay. I hope it lasts as well as yours does. Are you on the long life services every 2 years or normal annual. This one has been on long life but I'm not convinced..
    160k miles on most modern cars (if serviced regularly) is very do-able. My 2006 A6 was over 200k miles before I parted with it as a fully working car. My XC90 has done 250k miles... I plan to get it to 500k miles before parting with it.

  16. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by danmiddle2 View Post
    My XC90 has done 250k miles... I plan to get it to 500k miles before parting with it.
    Make sure you replace the aux belt and tensioner every 54k miles if you want to achieve that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •