closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

~dadam02~

New On The Wrist: Another Patek

Rate this Entry
I saw there was recent post on here about the Aquanaut, so here's another. I picked this up in October but a combination of forgetting it was buried at the back of my safe and some other pieces hogging wrist time mean i only started wearing it last month. Boy was that a mistake, this has to be one of the most comfortable watches i have ever owned and surprisingly a great watch to wear on those hot summer days. The dimensions and modest thickness of the case couple together with the gorgeous tropical strap mean this sits beautifully on the wrist and slips under a shirt cuff with ease. It's extremely versatile and can be dressed up or down with a suit or jeans. With the case shape there's no doubt there's a touch of Genta inspiration behind this model and the contrasting brushed vs. polished finish has more than a little similarity to the Royal Oak. I believe the connection ends there.......in contrast to the RO which wears larger than its case suggests, this actually wears slightly smaller than the 40mm case this 5167A comes in. All in all i've been completely bowled over by this watch, one i had my eye on for some time but found myself reluctant to pull the trigger on. Better late than never as they say and my entry into the Patek world has not disappointed.

And with my 15202:

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Do Not Sell My Personal Information