timefactors watches
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Buying a dog

Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seikopath View Post
    Having a dog is great Rob, some people love it and some people, it's just not their thing.

It's a big change in lifestyle though. To think of it along the lines of having another kid isn't too far off or as ridiculous as it sounds. In my view, it's a similar sort of commitment.

Edit : just to add, dogs and kids go together very well. Insurance doesn't have to cost as much as you think. Anyone that gets a dog, get it insured, that's my advice. Young dogs are alot cheaper
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Pam 243 Raffle - Winning ticket

Great job on cooridinating this Iain coordinating this mist have been an undertaling, a credit to tz-uk. Congrats also to the winner.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Every day knife - the Enzo PK70 G10

My trusty old Swiss army knife I;ve had since my teens finally gave up so I took the opportunity to replace it with something a bit nicer that I will pass on to my son one day:

Main criteria:

- EDC (Every Day Carry) legal for both UK and Spain (wife is Spanish)
    - Discreet blade profile (I find something like the Spyderco too aggressive for everyday use - a lot of people would find it intimidating)
    - A handle that will stand up to moisture and robust handling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Patagonia Hi Loft down hoody

Quote Originally Posted by Chabsy View Post
    Time to get your coat, if you have any left.
    Now that's funny!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A42/M42 Birmingham should I avoid this road tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by andy armitage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    You could have a look at A38>M5.

Eddie
    Thanks Eddie I will have a look.
    M5 is a no no Roadworks just started Jun 1 to Jun 4

As I said if you are hitting at around 9.3 you will be fine, there are no big events at the NEC this week. I came through this morning Jun 9 to 6 no problem
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast