closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Older Krups Nespresso machine + Nespresso capsules and cups.

Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    Already spent out on Lego!!

So an overcast Sunday evening bump and reduction to £80 ( not inc P&P )

K
    Keith, do you ever get close to Stratford on Avon or Oxford? If yes, I'll take it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. B-1 Battery change and set up

Quote Originally Posted by marcus fenix View Post
    The B1/Airwolf is a very easy watch to change the battery on due to the large size of the battery and lack of any complicated securing mechanism on the battery. But if you're going to do it yourself be 100% sure of your abilities because a new module is nearly £800.

What you will need (I also use a case holder for this type of work):

Caseback opener needs to be the right size for the B1, that
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. In ear headphones

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    Another vote for the SoundMagic E10 - really clear, lively and detailed sound - I've got more expensive earphones that are just gathering dust since i got the SoundMagic's about 18 months ago, they really are that good.

My vote as well
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Small guy died on Thurs - buried him today.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Our sweet cat was hit and killed by a speeding car up our residential street on Thursday - I feel like putting up a big sign on the road saying - "Thanks, you killed out cat - next time it could be a child" - It's the only road around here without speed bumps - I guess the council is waiting until someone dies before they do something - anyway they should put up a speed camera - they'd make a load of money.

So I buried the little guy this morning. He was so sweet and he
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 'Shark' series on the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by RichS View Post
    Agree. Great programme which blows many myths about sharks and blows minds with the images. This is auntie Beeb at her best
    A wonderful series. The most mind blowing stat though was that 100m Sharks are killed by humans every year.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information