closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. FS - iPhone 6 Plus - 16Gb Unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by chicaneuk View Post
    Very tempted. Are you still in Warwickshire mate?
    On hold, for Jim

Thanks
    D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. FSOT: HE11 NOW (Registration)

might be worth trying owners of the new Dodge Hellcat on one of their forums, we have a few coming to our Vmax200 events and they generally have similar plates to this. You might need to look at the price though imho. Good luck with it
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Draft Thread

[/QUOTE]

I keep meaning to look on there to see who found their grail today. It doesn't look like a quick moving sub forum![/QUOTE]

genuine lol, not just me then. I still haven't got round to it though, maybe tomorrow
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. FS: Tag Heuer Aquaracer day date WAF2010

Quote Originally Posted by oblivion View Post
    Still here
    You know what I have an Aqua racer Chrono as my holiday watch and the build quality is superb in particular the bracelet these are a very underrated watch

GLWTS
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Incoming: Max, Bill, Bob, John...

I've been a keen admirer of these for quite some time now and I finally got round to adding one to my collection. The Max Bill Chronoscope by Junghans is a somewhat different watch, its designer a Bauhaus student, its clear to see where its inspiration comes from. This one comes with a 40mm white dial which is clinically clean, and incredible eligible. It wears quite a bit bigger than its size suggests due to the almost non-existent bezel. The case shape is slightly strange, UFO like in fact due ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information